This chakra encircles confidence, especially when in a group. When open, you should feel in control and have good feeling of dignity in yourself. If it's under-active: you tend to be passive and indescisive. You could be frequently apprehensive and this doesn't reward you. If it's over-active: you tend to be imperious and aggressive.
- Sit on your knees, with your back straight, but relaxed.
- Put your hands before your stomach, slightly below your solar plexus. Let the fingers join at the tops, all pointing away from you. Cross the thumbs and straighten the fingers (this is important).
- Concentrate on the Navel Chakra and what it stands for, at the spine, slightly above the navel.
- Silently, yet clearly, chant the sound "RAM."
- All this time, let yourself relax even more, continuing to think about the chakra, it's meaning, and how it does or should affect your life.
- Keep doing this until you are completely relaxed. You should have a "clean" feeling (for every chakra).