- If you are suffering from acidity, try to suck on a piece of clove. It will bring immediate relief.
- For people who are prone to acidity, intake of milk or other dairy products will prove to be helpful.
- Regular consumption of fresh mint juice can also help you get rid of acidity.
- Add two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons honey to a glass of water. Drink this concoction after meals, as it reduces the chances of acidity.
- Boil cumin seeds in a glass of water. Let it cool down and supplement your meals with it.
- Banana, cucumber and watermelon have been found to be helpful in treating acidity naturally.
- If you are have acidity problem, avoid taking tea, coffee and other aerated drinks. Instead, go for herbal tea, containing spearmint (pudina) and liquorice (mulethi).
- The simplest of all remedies is to have a glass of warm water every day, early in the morning. Water is believed to neutralize acidity.
- Drink coconut water 3 to 4 times in a day. It will help bring relief from acidity.
- If you are looking for an immediate relief, have a bowl of yoghurt. It is one of the most effective home remedies for acidity.
- If you constantly suffer from acidity, suck on 10 grams jaggery everyday, after meals. It will help you avoid acid formation.
- Have a glass of cabbage juice everyday, in order to avoid acid formation and the resultant acidity.
- If you want instant relief from acidity, take a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda in it.