- The best and effective home remedy to treat dark underarms it to use lemon. Take a piece of lemon and rub it on the armpits.
- Baking soda also acts favorably in curing the darkness of the underarms. After bath, apply some baking soda onto the armpits.
- Apply Vitamin E oil on the armpits to treat dark underarms.
- Rub the underarms with coconut oil to remove the darkness from the underarms.
- Make a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice as well as a hint of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on your armpits and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of curd and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Apply this mixture to your armpits and rinse after it has dried with cold water.
- Mix a little sandalwood powder and a few drops of rose water to make a paste. Apply this paste onto your underarms.
- Potato is an active bleaching agent. Apply potato juice on the underarms and keep it for sometime. It would effectively remove the darkness of the armpits.