- The best home remedy for appendicitis would be a mix of 100 ml cucumber juice, 100 ml beet juice and 300 ml carrot juice. Intake this juice regularly, two times a day.
- Buttermilk helps in curing chronic appendicitis. A liter of buttermilk should be consumed, on an everyday basis, for about a fortnight.
- In a liter of cold water, add 1 tsp fenugreek seeds and let it boil. Now, strain the water and have it while it's still warm, but not too hot. This would prove effective to cure appendicitis naturally.
- Appendicitis can also be cured by having green grams. 1 tsp of sprouted green grams, twice or thrice a day; will prove to be worthwhile in treating appendicitis.
- Include coriander juice, radish juice and spinach juice in your regular diet. They will help treat appendices problem.
- For people who suffer from fever, along with appendicitis, decoction of the basil leaves will prove beneficial. Steep the leaves in boiling water and let them stand for 5 minutes. Strain it and your decoction is ready.
- Ginger helps in those appendicitis cases where the patient also has the tendency to vomit. Add a pinch of rock salt to 1 tsp of ginger juice and drink it. Alternatively, you can store raw cut pieces of ginger, with some rock salt, in a bottle and have it with your meals.
- Ginger and turmeric act as a good combination for treating appendicitis. They can be taken in a raw or powdered form. It reduces the pain and swollenness resulting from appendicitis.