- The most effective home remedy for treating lethargy will comprise of a tea made from holy basil leaves. Put 10 leaves in a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Strain this mixture and have it when warm, not boiling hot.
- A hot bath will be effective in putting off the lethargic feeling.
- Have a glass of grapefruit juice regularly. It will prove to be helpful in treating lethargy.
- Another effective remedy would comprise of a glass of fresh lime juice, to be had every day. It is a good home remedy for curing lethargy.
- Tea and coffee are also beneficial in energizing a lethargic person.
- Regularly exercise makes a person physically more active. It is a great way to rid oneself of the feeling of lethargy.
- Increase the consumption of fruits, vegetables and grains, such as millet, to keep the body well hydrated. It would help revive your spirits.
- Going on a sprout diet for two days in a month is effective in getting over the feeling of lethargy.
- Massaging the body with essential oils, such as rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil, is useful in treating lethargy.
- At times, people feel lethargic when they are involved in uninteresting things. So, it is advisable to invest your time in doing those things inw hcih you have an interest.
- Avoid consuming processed or canned food. Cold beverages like soda and heavy drinks such as rich cream milk should also be avoided.
- Have a balanced diet and include lots of fruits, vegetables and grains in your daily food consumption.